Register your product
General Guarantee Conditions
- The guarantee is valid only if the Tempur Product is used and handled correctly as per the instructions enclosed with your product. Please make sure you retain them.
- The guarantee relating to mattresses, pillows and small products does not cover normal changes in hardness/softness or properties which do not affect the pressure relieving properties.
- The guarantee covers physical defects and changes which cause a visible, permanent indentation, more than 2cm, in the Tempur material. (This does not apply to loose filled pillows.)
- Complaints should be made to the authorised stockist from whom the product was bought.
- To make a claim under the guarantee you must present the original invoice or sales receipt as evidence of your purchase.
The guarantee does not apply:
- If the TEMPUR instructions for using, cleaning and maintaining the product have not been followed, or if the product has otherwise been damaged as a result of poor maintenance, or careless use.
- If the product has been bent, squeezed etc in cold temperatures or for a period of time causing the material to tear or be permanently deformed.
- If the TEMPUR Product has been wet or soaked. The TEMPUR Material absorbs fluids and is difficult to dry, which reduces the functionality permanently.
- If the product is very soiled or unhygienic.
- To zips on the cover of TEMPUR products unless faulty upon receipt of the product.
- If products are repaired under the guarantee, the original guarantee period is not extended. Please note the guarantee is for repair or replacement only.
To activate your guarantee you need to register your product. You can do this by simply completing the form below.